Fire up the VCR!



My son sculpted like 20 of these action figure sized VHS tapes so I thought I should make him a little TV to go with them, but I wasn't expecting the "Why is the screen a rainbow?" comment. Dang kids. I am surprised there is no Fireplace Channel version of this though, for us older millenials that all woke up to this screen after falling asleep watching Army of Darkness on TV Friday night. 
 

This post is just sort of off the hip, no rhyme or reason anymore, but here's a pile of tapes I sold or traded. I never regret downsizing but sometimes I reach for something and it's not there anymore and for a moment it stings. Some of these are doubles, most went to my friend and my Step Dad, so it's not like they are just gone. They all went to someone who will appreciate them as much as I did. 


Comments

Popular Posts