Efilnikufesin


There is always an internal debate of who would be goofy or regular in any skateboarders mind. I prefer regular because I am not goofy. I have to admit Mondo stands on his board far better in the goofy stance though. Maybe he is skating switch...

I am pretty stoked to add another variant/running change to the TMNT sewer. As you can see here, one of these maximum maniacs has a painted skateboard, while the other's is left bare. I have a Mondo Gecko shirt from Electric Zombie, and he chose to colour the board red, and it looks great. 

If I come across the unpainted eyebrow variant as cheap as theses guys then I'd add that one too, I'm always stoked and looking for a new adventure!


Mutated from a head-banging, thrash-metal, teenage guitarist, Scott Ian, I mean Mondo Gecko is the coolest lizard to surf the concrete jungle. Dude. Time to put fun and freedom in front of everything in the next post! Until then I'll be shining the curbside with the Mon

Comments

Popular Posts